A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (English Version)
* Design, develops and maintains an automation solution
* Mines, identifies, creates and validates data from relational databases using SQL tools and languages
* Applies common development and test automation design patterns (e.g. OOP, Page Object Model)
* Performs software testing of software applications and other types of applications based on defined requirements
* Applies QA and Testing processes and best practices to projects Also provides coaching/mentoring on best practices
* Participates in backlog grooming sessions with the team to validate the requirements
* Assists the team is refining user stories and determining acceptance criteria
* Analyzes requirements and creates/updates test cases.
* Logs defects, anomalies and issues into defect tracking systems and reviews them with project team members to assist with resolution
* Reports test results and status to the team
* Performs front-end and back-end analysis of applications
* Uses various tools and development skill to enhance and facility testing
* Works in a highly dynamic project environment, effectively adapting to changing requirements, priorities and schedules.
* Works with technically complex software
* Has a strong ability to work in an open, dynamic and collaborative team environment
* Is comfortable interacting with different groups, all levels of leadership, and client contacts
* Can function as a test lead on low to meidum complexity projects and provide supervision to others
o Experience developing automated tests with Selenium WebDriver
o Good knowledge of test automation methodologies, best practices e.g. Page Object Model, and programming design patterns e.g. Object Oriented Programming
o Experience in implementing various BDD frameworks, such as Jbehave, Cucumber and SpecFlow,
o Experience in reading and writing, HTLM, CSS, JSON and XML
o Experience with data-driven and keyword-driven testing frameworks and methodologies
o Experience testing both REST and SOAP services using multiple tools and approaches
o Experience with various test case management and defect management tools (Jira, TFS, Quality Center, ClearQuest etc.)
QA & Testing Skills:
Testing Methods: Automated testing, White-box testing, Functional Testing, Black Box Testing, Exploratory Testing
o Testing Types
Web Services/API testing , System Integration Testing , System Testing, Regression Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, User Acceptance Testing
o SDLC Model
Other Skills and Traits:
o Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
o Strong public speaking/presentation skills
o Self-starter, team player
o Hard working, flexible, and able to learn quickly
o Strong time management skills
o A strong advocate and voice for overall quality and able to support their viewpoints
o Desire to continually improve quality-related processes and practices
* Web Service Testing
* Junior-level programming skills (preferrably C#)
* Load/Performance Testing
* Experience with data-driven and keyword-driven testing.
* Data Warehouse and ETL testing (Informatica, Data Stage, etc)
* BI Report testing (Cognos, Crystal reports, etc)
Requires a Computer Science Degree and/or at least 5 years of QA experience, or 3 years of QA Test Automation Development experience
Candidate must understand business processes, be a detail-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts. Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills
* Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
* Must hold a valid Visa for travel to the USA or a valid Passport
* This opportunity requires a satisfactory outcome in the following employment screening categories: Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification and Employment References
About TEKsystems :
Join TEKsystems and get your career on the fast track. As one of North America's premiere IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services companies, we provide solutions that work. We actively seek talented IT professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support critical engagements at client sites worldwide. Because of our industry-specific focus, knowledge and connections, we can share highly desirable positions you might not otherwise know about. From customized training and flexible hiring options, to dedicated teams of recruiters working to find you the right opportunity, TEKsystems specializes in IT career management.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
TEKsystems Global Services:
In addition to Staffing and Talent Management, TEKsystems also engages in end-to-end, project-based work. Our teams work together in our facilities, project after project, gaining experience in multiple industries and technologies together. We leverage our own methodologies, tools and people to solve our client’s business problems starting from requirements gathering and ending with production launch, and anything in between. We are a true IT solution provider with a portfolio of services in Applications, Infrastructure and Training. TEKsystems is privately held, allowing us to invest in the long term without worrying about immediate returns like publicly held companies. TEKsystems Global Services is the fastest growing part of TEKsystems with over 250 concurrent engagements and facilities in the U.S, Canada, Europe and Asia.
At TEKsystems we value relationships, open communication, commitment and service to each other, our clients and the community. The personal and professional growth of our employees is important to us and we demonstrate this through a variety of programs and learning opportunities including Industry Certification Programs and voluntary Technology/Development contests where teams of people can collaborate and learn new technology and development techniques. We have scheduled Performance Management Reviews throughout the year to provide feedback and assist individuals in working toward achieving their goals.
Diversity is one of TEKsystems Global Services’ strategic initiatives; because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to provide world class service. Our Montreal Solutions Center is one of the most diverse technical teams assembled, providing a variety of technical expertise and culture that most organizations cannot match. The Center is located in the heart of Montreal, right above McGill Metro Station, making for easy commuting in and out of the city, as well as access to all the city has to offer.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.