A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: 3+ Month contract with possibility to convert to a permanent role
Number of Positions: 3
Location: Downtown Montréal, QC
Language Skills: Bilingual in both French and English (French environment)
Perks: Great company to work for with worldwide offices. Our client’s downtown location is surrounded by vibrant businesses-- with easy access to public transportation. Work on exciting projects in a fun, team-oriented environment and grow your skills in the entertainment industry!
Main responsibilities and tasks:
• Be part of a team of developers working on a very innovative project
• You will focus on the back-end of the project with Python (2.7)
• Complete the design, development and integration of the modules in a web application
University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Years of experience:
2-5 years of experience in a similar position
• Very good knowledge of programming with Python 2.7
• Framework Pyramid and Chameleon Engine Template (an asset)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Motivated, positive and team player
• Autonomous (must be integrated, as a consultant, to a project already in progress)
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
• Bilingual (French environment)
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.