A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
IC Axon has over 20 years’ experience developing clinical and sales training solutions for learning for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. We hire talented and dynamic employees who thrive on delivering quality training solutions for our clients. Visit our website at www.icaxon.com for more information.
The Proposal Writer supports IC Axon’s business development by leading and developing proposals, statements of work (SOWs), and related supporting materials. The main job duties involve researching, writing and organizing ideas. He/she also writes non-medical content for training programs.
• Analyzes and interprets the criteria associated with proposals and SOWs, and participates in the development of a clear and targeted strategy to respond to the training need of the client
• Prepares proposals/SOWs by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtains approvals.
• Collaborates with the Sales Directors for proposal and SOW direction, development, and follow-up
• Organizes and meets with the Instructional Designer, content lead/SME, and graphic artist to pull in the required elements of the proposal/SOW
• Proactively communicates proposal and SOW status to active internal stakeholders (Sales Director, Management)
• Manages all aspects of proposals and SOW process and delivery to ensure timelines are met
• Conducts initial scoping of proposals and SOWs
• Promotes and supports sales and marketing initiatives by contributing to the development of materials (including demos, portfolios, sales presentations) for client presentations and meetings
• Writes or assists in training material development related to non-medical content
• May assist Content and Production departments with project needs (eg, proofing, QA, storyboards, writing)
• Carries out various duties as requested by management
• 3-5 years experience in writing business development materials for adjacent industries (software, digital advertising, eCommerce, training, etc.)
• Degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or English Literature
• Superior English written and spoken, French an asset
• Excellent research skills and ability to communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively in a business environment
• Pharmaceutical industry background
• Computer skills: Full proficiency: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Outlook; Acrobat Suite: an asset
• Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, detailed oriented environment
• Ability to produce client ready materials
• Exceptional organizational skills: proven abilities in the areas of project management, initiative, priority setting, follow through and multi-tasking, team work
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills in a dynamic team environment
• Ability to travel occasionally (valid passport)
• Instructional design background
• Science degree
• Experience as a courseware developer or technical writer
• Experience in creative design (graphics, etc)
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.