A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The candidate will contribute to the creation and implementation of web-based multimedia projects focusing on digital signage. The candidate must be up to date on current web technologies and have a good aptitude for design.
1. Develop web and multimedia applications for digital signage projects
2. Development and maintenance of existing web/multimedia platforms
3. Must be professional, consistent and conscientious
4. Must provide accurate documentation of procedures and processes for the application and deployment of any software developed
5. Participate in the project architecture plan for all programming-based projects
- Educational background pertinent to the position (DEC or AEC in Computer Science Technology)
- 3-5 years’ work experience in web programming
- Understanding of Python would be considered a plus
- Knowledge of ScalaScript would be a huge bonus (but not required)
- Being and staying on the leading-edge of front-end web programming
- Experience working in a collaborative Agile environment
- Capacity to work autonomously, and able to show initiative, as well as looking to learn new technologies
- Good understanding of English and French, both written and spoken.
To apply on this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone calls please.
Based in Montreal for 30 years, Telecine Multimedia has built a solid reputation by offering high quality digital display to customers in Canada, the United States and Europe. Visit www.telecine.ca
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.