A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Located at the Longueuil Metro station, on the South Shore of Montreal, Carrus Technologies Inc. is a Quebec company specialized in management software designed for car industry. Carrus software is used by mechanic shops, glass replacement and body shops, as well as auto parts distributors.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, the Programmer Analyst will be a systems analyst as well as a computer programmer for our development team and will be in charge of verifying various tools and applications, such as software, programs and interfaces.
• Writing specifications;
• Achieve programming (WinDev/WebDev) and software modification;
• Test, update, document and put into production;
• Participate in the creation of applications;
• Document the programs and software.
• Bachelor’s degree or College degree in information technology is required;
• Three (3) to five (5) years of application development experience;
• Experience in WinDev programming, an asset;
• Experience with SQL or Oracle, an asset;
• Ability to work with a team, frequently under pressure, and deliver results according to schedule;
• Bilingual (English and French) speaking and writing;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Strong conceptualization skills;
• Ability to develop using evolved software architectures (Client/Server, Multi-tier);
• Knowledge of management and accounting principles, an asset.
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
Carrus Technologies offers automated business solutions for the automotive aftermarket industry through a suite of software for all segments of the industry.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.