A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Mediagrif is currently seeking to fill the position of:
WebFOCUS Programmer Analyst
Location: Longueuil, QC
You are tired of spending endless hour stuck in traffic and commute transport? You are considering pursuing your career on the Montreal South Shore? You want to work in a stimulating and growing environment? Mediagrif wants to meet with you.
In order to support the constant grow of our business intelligence (BI) solution in our platforms, Mediagrif is looking for a programmer-analyst WebFOCUS that stand out by his polyvalence and team work skills. The candidate we are looking for must want to take the lead and be a part of the success of many important projects. He understands the business needs and suggests innovative software improvement. The candidate is responsible for the development and the maintenance of the BI applications.
The programmer-analyst WebFOCUS has three to five years of experience in applications development using WebFOCUS. He has a strong knowledge of SQL language and KPI definition. Knowledge of data modelisation is an asset.
Reporting to the BI team leader, the programmer-analyst WebFOCUS has various responsibilities and is able to work under minimum supervision. The candidate his self-taught and will be able to suggest solutions when problems occurred. He stays up-to-date with the latest tendency in his field.
Located next to Longueuil metro station on the South-Shore of Montreal, Mediagrif develop and operate a variety of innovative e-commerce solutions in various business areas
• Understanding of business procedures and organisational needs;
• Participate in feasibility analysis and in writing of needed specifications;
• Create, realise and support all BI applications using WebFOCUS;
• Maintain solution quality in collaboration with other team members;
• Promote respect of BI norms and standards.
Skills & competencies:
• Three years of experience working with WebFOCUS;
• Bachelor or collegial studies in software development, or equivalent;
• Three to five years of experience in BI applications development;
• Experience in development of KPI, dashboards and operational metrics;
• Experience using SQL and relational database;
• Experience developing Web applications is an asset;
• Strong team work skills;
• Autonomy and initiative ability.
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive base salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. is a world-leading operator of e-business networks and provider of complete e-business solutions.
Mediagrif's e-business networks allow buyers and sellers within specific industries to source, purchase or sell products and to exchange information more efficiently using the Internet.
Mediagrif operates 18 networks, including industry leaders Jobboom, LesPAC, The Broker Forum, Power Source On-Line, Telecom Finders, Polygon and Global Wine & Spirits and InterTrade. Superior customer service is provided by multi-lingual personnel 24-hours / day, in more than 20 languages in order to better serve its 60,000 customers located in over 60 countries. The company also owns and operates the MERX e-tendering service, the official distributor of tender documents for the federal government of Canada, and is a leading provider of government bid aggregation services and e-procurement services in the U.S.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.