A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations and ranks among the top 25 Canadian software companies. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Production, the Production Support Analyst provides, with a team, first and second level support for the e-commerce production environments for all of Mediagrif’s business lines.
• Being responsible for the proper deployment of new software configurations, in both pre-production and production environments;
• Being responsible for the configuration of surveillance and alerts management tools related to Mediagrif’s 1200 servers;
• Actively participating in the technical infrastructure’s availability, reliability and performance betterment projects;
• Intervening, if necessary and with other team members, during production system incidents: diagnostic, resolving, follow up after escalation, post-mortem, etc..
Skills and competencies:
• Excellent knowledge of UNIX and Windows environments as well as the main TCP/IP network communication protocols (DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, etc.);
• Good knowledge of the Nagios and Tidal Enterprise Schedule tools, an asset;
• Availability to work evenings and weekends, on rotation (approximately one week per month).
• Bachelor’s or College degree in Computer Sciences;
• Minimum of three (3) years of technical support experience in a 24/7 environment.
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company. Mediagrif applies to a program of equity and equality in employment.
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. is a world-leading operator of e-business networks and provider of complete e-business solutions.
Mediagrif's e-business networks allow buyers and sellers within specific industries to source, purchase or sell products and to exchange information more efficiently using the Internet.
Mediagrif operates 18 networks, including industry leaders Jobboom, LesPAC, The Broker Forum, Power Source On-Line, Telecom Finders, Polygon and Global Wine & Spirits and InterTrade. Superior customer service is provided by multi-lingual personnel 24-hours / day, in more than 20 languages in order to better serve its 60,000 customers located in over 60 countries. The company also owns and operates the MERX e-tendering service, the official distributor of tender documents for the federal government of Canada, and is a leading provider of government bid aggregation services and e-procurement services in the U.S.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.