A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Have you heard about SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our technical team works in a dynamic, stimulating environment and excels at using the latest IT technologies. We’re growing fast, and with tens of thousands of businesses in over 100 countries that rely on our expertise, we’re always on the lookout for top talent! Join our team to be part of a company that’s been awarded the Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Are you ready for the challenge?
Power BI Product Integration Specialist (Microsoft)
Working with our Product Development team in our Sherbrooke office, the Product Integration Specialist will ensure the Power BI application is customized to meet our clients’ needs. He will also oversee the product integration at the client’s site. The specialist will work closely with the product, sales and technical teams to build and maintain excellent customer service.
• Participate in the elaboration and analysis of client needs during the pre-sales and post-sales periods to develop innovative solutions
• Oversee the configuration of Power BI based on our clients’ needs and ensure the adapted solution is delivered
• Elaborate and revise the functional specification files and user cases
• Offer support to users during acceptance testing
• Participate in various development projects
• Be responsible for consulting and participating in client projects for Power BI
• Provide support during the implantation of the solution at the client site
• Offer training and coaching to clients following the implementation
• Work to improve the internal processes
Training and Experience:
• College or university diplomat in Computer Sciences
• 5 years of experience in a related field
• Experience in consultation will be considered a major asset
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft technologies
• Knowledge and experience with Power BI will be considered an asset
• Knowledge and experience with database products and tools will be considered an asset
• Bilingual (spoken and written) (English and French) is essential
You Have the Following Skills:
• You have the ability to analyze and synthesize data.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are thorough and you strive for quality.
• You are autonomous, organized and know how to manage your priorities.
• You are quick to learn new technologies.
• You exercise professional judgement.
• You are known for your excellent customer service skills.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Permanent, full-time job (40 hours a week)
• Flexible work schedule
• Competitive salary
• Group insurance plan
• Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: opportunity to work with the latest technology, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), reimbursement of professional dues, pleasant and stimulating work environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports centre, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our technical team works in a dynamic, stimulating environment and excels at using the latest technologies in the IT field. We’re growing fast, and with tens of thousands of businesses in over 100 countries trusting our expertise, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent! When you join our team, you’ll even be part of a company that’s been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.