Job Description – PLM Business Analyst
Duration: Temporary 6 month contracts
We are seeking for a Business Analyst with a good experience and recognized skills in that domain, more specifically in Design-Manufacturing business (PLM).
- Capture and understand Business needs related to Product Development.
- Meet with various internal departments to identify, define and documents requirements.
- Model and document current complex business processes and translate them on a rapidly evolving IT architecture.
- Identify and synthesis areas of improvements and help sequence associated priorities.
- Ensure that the IT systems are effectively supporting efficiently the various processes on a worldwide infrastructure landscape (PDM, ERP, Prototype system, etc.).
- Be ready and comfortable to lead working sessions with various departments.
- Contribute to deliverables and people change management activities.
- Coordinate interventions and support end users acceptance tests.
- Participate to end user training and material preparation
- Actively participle to solution deployment
- Participate to quality control activities related to projects.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years as Business analyst or Process analyst
- Prior experience with PLM or ERP solutions like Dassault, PTC, Siemens or SAP an asset.
-Good skills and interest in communication and leadership management
- Bilingual (French, English)
- - This position requires travels
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.