A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations and ranks among the top 25 Canadian software companies. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting to the Vice President, Technology, the Networks and Systems Administrator manages the various components of Mediagrif’s technical infrastructure: servers, networks, storage units, securité, etc. He installs, supportsand helps the infrastructure evolve using the best practices, policies and procedures in place.
• Managing the various server administration and network equipment requests, including their installation, support and maintenance;
• Perform level 1 and 2 support for Mediagrif’s entire technical infrastructure: servers, networks, security, etc.);
• Participating in infrastructure projects in order to maintain the availability, reliability, security and performance of Mediagrif’s development and production environments;
• Being available on call, nights and weekends, rotating with other members of the team;
• Escalating issues to the appropriate resources when necessary.
Skills & competencies:
• Academic or professional training in Linux;
• Experience in networks and systems administration;
• Knowledge of the F5 and Imperva systems, an asset.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent;
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in systems and networks administration;
• Ability to autonomously install, monitor and support physical and virtual environments in a 24/7 Windows and Linux production infrastructure;
• Experience in complex issues analysis and in networks architecture.
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. is a world-leading operator of e-business networks and provider of complete e-business solutions.
Mediagrif's e-business networks allow buyers and sellers within specific industries to source, purchase or sell products and to exchange information more efficiently using the Internet.
Mediagrif operates 18 networks, including industry leaders Jobboom, LesPAC, The Broker Forum, Power Source On-Line, Telecom Finders, Polygon and Global Wine & Spirits and InterTrade. Superior customer service is provided by multi-lingual personnel 24-hours / day, in more than 20 languages in order to better serve its 60,000 customers located in over 60 countries. The company also owns and operates the MERX e-tendering service, the official distributor of tender documents for the federal government of Canada, and is a leading provider of government bid aggregation services and e-procurement services in the U.S.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.