A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
● Work closely with planning and buying team to ensure timely interaction and communication
● Ensure the price changes are done in a timely manner, seeking to enter pricing information in advance, and communicate with relevant parties by e-mail or by posting the information.
● Execute data maintenance/creation to effectively support the business. Create and modify items as appropriate.
● Maximize data availability and accuracy in the system with the focus on value-added information (ex. full descriptions, attributes, cross-reference information, etc.)
● Perform regular cleansing activities to ensure quality of data in the system is at the highest possible level and up-to-date.
● Remove and deactivate obsolete / discontinued items
● Reconcile user-created items against the suppliers’ price file and in-house systems.
● Ensure correct unit of measure for each item is specified within systems.
● Validate SSRS reports and liaise with Data Analysts for revisions.
● Communicate with vendors to obtain any missing data or documents (ex. MSDS/SDS)
● Inform internal and external users about data changes, modifications or updates.
Your Skills and Qualifications
● Diploma or technical certificate in Engineering, Mathematics or Statistical fields.
● Analytically trained.
● Minimum of 2 years experience in supply chain or operations mass data manipulation environments.
● Bilingual (English and French).
● Strong working knowledge of data control practices & processes and integrated supply chain concepts.
● Lean and Continuous improvement experience is an asset.
● General knowledge of industrial goods and equipment.
● Strong mathematical reasoning and analytical skills required.
● Proficient with computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Access.
● Well-developed analytic and interpretive skills required.
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.