A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Adecco is currently hiring for a Junior Test Lead in Downtown Montreal. Our client is a consulting firm specializing in Quality Assurance, Localization Testing and Game Support for different apps and video games across a vareity of platforms.
We are looking for someone with previous testing as well as leadership experience.
Responsibilities of the Test Lead:
- Act as a point of contact for all localization projects;
- Monitor the test plans and database to ensure that the high quality standards are respected;
- Write test plans for clients on request;
- Communicate test plans to team members and assure that instructions were clearly understood;
- Track and monitor attendance;
- All related tasks
Requirements of the Test Lead role:
- At least one year of experience in Quality Assurance in the Video Game Industry;
- Mobile testing project experience is a strong asset;
- Strong leadership experience;
- Ability to manage a team of varying size (from 5-20);
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Second language knowledge is a plus;
- Strong organization and analytical skills;
- DevTrack and Jira experience are strong assets.
- Flexible availabilities for high season gaming periods (weekends and holidays).
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills, please apply directly via our website (recommended) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.