A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We are currently looking for a:
Jr. Merchandiser, E-Commerce
Reporting to the Manager, E-Commerce, the Jr. Merchandiser, E-Commerce will aid in the development of product line and content management, for all facets of the merchandising and promotional process online, and will work in cross-functional teams to successfully develop, design, and manage merchandise, in order to drive sales and targets.
• Assist the E-Commerce Manager with driving current/future growth of the business unit through the development of merchandise assortments online;
• Work in conjunction with the E-commerce Manager to complete weekly Business Ops reporting and quarterly Post Mortem presentations;
• Responsible for all online site merchandising. Ensure and monitor that all visuals and merchandise appears online in its proper classification before inventory is received;
• Proper and frequent sequencing of product online that drive GM$ objectives;
• Populate and frequently update "featured products"/"special landing pages"/"sale” sections;
• Ensure all products online have relevant cross-sales;
• Understand and analyze competition and marketplace to enhance customer focus and develop innovative ideas;
• Lead and provide styles/imagery for special projects including social media (marketing, Facebook, lookbooks, etc.);
• Work with import clerks/coordinators, photo specialists, and web content coordinators to ensure all samples are collected, special requests noted, product descriptions populated and shot during photo shoots to ensure they go live when product is received into E-Commerce inventory reserve;
• Work in conjunction with Merchandising and Planning to ensure all markdowns, products and exclusive promotions are programmed and applied online;
• Work closely with the E-Commerce Manager with the day-to-day reporting and analysis of E-Comm product reports. Take an active role in reviewing, evaluating and discussing major takeaways and action items (this includes more responsibility and ownership of monthly results meetings and quarterly post mortems);
• Constantly provide on-trend product to the customer and drive department growth;
• Quickly adapt to changes/trends occurring in the business and marketplace;
• Collaborate with the Marketing, Merchandising and Design teams on all promotions and overall vision in order to ensure brand alignment;
• Collaborate with E-Commerce Manager to lead all content generated for the website including all e-letters, homepages and any other online outreach campaigns. This includes competitive analysis and understanding/capitalizing on merchandise that is driving sales opportunities. Must send out the right brand-aligned messages to our database and ensure revenue is generated;
• Full ownership of any special projects and analysis associated with Merchandising, Marketing, competitive analysis and customer experience (example: packaging project);
• Training and development of all future E-Comm employees that are in Merchandise Coordinator roles.
Qualifications and competencies:
• DEC or Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or a related field;
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience (fashion buying and/or marketing);
• Good computer skills (Excel and/or equivalent software systems);
• Excellent sense of style and knowledge of fashion trends;
• Strong knowledge of brand;
• Strong product knowledge and a balance of analytical and creative abilities to positively affect the bottom line;
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Solid planning skills;
• Strong competitive researching skills;
• Strong ability to work in teams;
• In-depth understanding of our brand and its target market;
• Bilingual: French & English (written and spoken).
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
GROUPE DYNAMITE, IN THE HEART OF FASHION, EVERYDAY.
After 40 years in the fashion business, Groupe Dynamite has successfully launched some of the most recognizable fashion brands in Montreal, Quebec. The Company operates over 350 stores from coast to coast in Canada, United States, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Saudi Arabia with more than 5,000 employees.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.