A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for developing new functions and technologies for our flagship product, Cinema 4D. Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Maintain, optimize and develop existing and new modeling and/or UV-Editing tools for Cinema 4D
• Adapt the latest research results into practical, production-quality code
• Development with a focus on high-performance, multi-threading, scalability and robustness
• Analyze and optimize system performance
• Work closely with our development team, product managers, UX designers and QA department
What we are looking for:
A junior software developer with a very good and broad understanding of 2D/3D Computer graphics technologies.
You must also have:
• A good understanding of Modeling and / or UV-Editing techniques
• 1-5 years of experience or you may present an example plugin, script or application that shows your skills
• Dependable team player who enjoys working in an international team
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Good communications skills and good English language skills
• Reliability, goal-oriented, sense of responsibility and a quality-focused mindset
• Solid software engineering foundation, including object-oriented programming
• Fluency in C++
• Very good analytical skills for finding and eliminating software errors in different application layers
• Knowledge of recent developments and advancements in the area of computer graphics, especially 3D modeling, UV mapping, UV unwrapping
• Knowledge of OpenGL
• Experience with UI workflows
• Experience in other languages such as Python
• Good skills in translating technical and research papers into code
• Experience in performance analysis and optimization of highly parallel, scalable systems
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract to work at our office in Montreal, Canada. Working from home on some days is also possible. You will be part of a growing team that is very enthusiastic about their work and the products we produce, and have fun doing so. We have employees from all over the world and offer a very positive working environment, which allows us to shape the future together. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Logiciels MAXON Canada Inc. | MAXON Computer Canada Inc. • Attn. M. Jean-François Yelle • firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used every day by professionals in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games industries to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by renowned companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.