A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Alteo is looking for a Java Developer for a permanent job based in Montreal.
- Implementing accurate design specifications which meets product objectives and that are delivered within established time expectations
- Improving technical skills to provide better technical solutions to problems
- Demonstrating organized problem solving skills when technical issues occur
- Demonstrating initiative in improving the technical accuracy of software systems
- Following established development and quality assurance standards and policies
- BAC in software engineering, computer science, or the equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Strong knowledge in building user-friendly and efficient web user interface applications using Java technologies (JSP, Servlet, Webwork, and Struts) and Ajax libraries with proven experience with common patterns.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles using Java technologies
- Ability to analyze complex problems and provide high quality solutions with great attention to details and completeness.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment (SCRUM, etc.).
- Good communication in English or French
Alteo is a recruitment agency specialized in IT based in Montreal. With more than 30 years of cumulated experience, our team of senior recruiters has the expertise to deliver superior results and meet the highest expectations. Thoroughness, discretion and confidentiality are at the core of our approach.
To employers, we offer a full range of IT staffing solutions: recruitment of permanent IT professionals, staffing of IT consultants, head hunting.
We also help our candidates achieve their personal career goals. At Alteo, what motivates us above all is to find the perfect fit between our clients’ needs and our candidates’ aspirations.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.