A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI)
EI is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
The candidate is responsible for:
- Developing new systems, and enhancing, supporting and maintaining the existing Information distribution system;
- Maintaining the stability of the system by continuous development and enhancement efforts;
- Working closely with internal and external clients and users;
- Involvement in system integration and requirement gathering;
- Utilizing Java, Perl, Scripting, Flex, Web technologies for both client & server side application development;
- Ability to apply knowledge of networking and Morgan Stanley proprietary infrastructure to design & implement firm-wide Information distribution systems; and
- Support the infrastructure, back-end/front-end, and client facing application projects related to the “Comet” product. Comet is a firm-wide file transmission system used by business units to exchange files with other counter parts. The system is a solution developed in-house to support a wide variety of file transmission protocols such as FTP, SFTP, and HTTPS and is comprised of client facing web, desktop applications, middleware components, third party products, and auxiliary scripts for troubleshooting and maintenance.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.