A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Phoenix business Systems is looking for a junior IT technician, to join it’s dynamic team for a permanent position in the west island of Montreal. The technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support for day to day activities for products and services based on clients needs;
- Provide desktop applications/hardware support, including operating systems, thin-client environments, LANs and other applications;
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS administration, installation, patching and maintenance;
- Diagnosing and correcting technical problems with terminal applications, LAN, WAN, and WLAN network components, and client computer systems (including handheld devices);
- Work with virtualisation and clouding technologies;
- Required to participate in the on call schedule;
- Reponsible for documenting all implementation projets;
- Execute all other assigned tasks;
Phoenix Group is an industry specific, bilingual, consulting and technology based solutions provider specializing in the optimization of small and medium sized companies.
Our team utilizes over 30 years of experience in the accounting, financial management, business mentoring, technology design, software implementation and support service fields to deliver proven strategies that ensure our clients success in today’s dynamic business environment.
Above all, our objective is to maximize profits, streamline efficiencies and optimize performance without sacrificing the core values which define a company’s identity.
Our mission is your vision.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.