A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Alteo is looking for an IT Security Analyst for a permanent job based in Montreal.
As IT Security Analyst, your main role will be to manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of information security.
- Participate to solution architecture review and ensure security requirements are met
- Perform IT security audit and lead vulnerability assessment, monitor audit corrective action plan
- Define IT security standards
- Monitor IT security risks and produce reports (e.g. risk report, monthly dashboards)
- Monitor external technology security risks (e.g. virus vulnerabilities) and review technology trends
- Develop a set of information security policies
- Build and maintain an information security awareness program
- Setup a security incident response team and review on procedures on an ongoing basis
- Provide security monitoring procedures and ensure IT staff monitor systems on a regular basis
- Participate in the implementation of an IT disaster recovery plan (DRP). Participate in the DRP annual tests.
- Identify objectives and metrics consistent with the strategic plan
- Work with outside consultants when required for independent security audits
- BAC in IT or equivalent
- 4 to 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Window/Macintosh/Unix/Linux system administration in a networked environment
- Knowledge of network technologies
- Must have an absolute discretion about IT security incidents
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills. Committed to working in a structured environment where teamwork is essential
- Must be able to work under pressure while maintaining harmonious relations with co-workers
- Able to work with various investigation bodies
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual (English and French), oral and written
Nice to have:
- SSCP, CISSP, GIAC or other recognized security certification
- Knowledge of international security standards and best practices (ISO27001, FISMA)
- Knowledge of Quebec (« Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels ») and Canadian law (Privacy Act, PIPEDA)
Alteo is a recruitment agency specialized in IT based in Montreal. With more than 30 years of cumulated experience, our team of senior recruiters has the expertise to deliver superior results and meet the highest expectations. Thoroughness, discretion and confidentiality are at the core of our approach.
To employers, we offer a full range of IT staffing solutions: recruitment of permanent IT professionals, staffing of IT consultants, head hunting.
We also help our candidates achieve their personal career goals. At Alteo, what motivates us above all is to find the perfect fit between our clients’ needs and our candidates’ aspirations.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.