A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Responsible to program integrations between systems.
Provide support for the Enterprise Content Management system and the Quality Management System
• Produce preliminary analysis and provide high level solutions
• Document User requirements during workshops
• Respect Enterprise standards when recommending optimal solutions
• Responsible for proof of concepts in order to recommend optimal configuration of SOA Integration Platforms. - Provide estimates to implement recommended solutions
• Analyse, program and test the integrations on the SOA platform
• Produce required documentation (Detailed design, test plans, use cases etc)
• Provide support during the implementation
• Respect all procedures, processes and standards to ensure the integrity of deliverables
• Participate to code revisions
• Provide support for the Enterprise Content Management system and the Quality Management System & perform system configurations based on User requirements.
Education and Training :
• Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a developement tea
• Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services;
• Experience with SOA products;
• Familiar with web services standards (SOAP, WS-*, etc.).
• Familiar with native interconnect /integration solutions .
• Learn new solutions rapidly
• Can develop a datamodel for a databases
• Familiar with Entreprise Service Bus concepts and Master data Management (MDM)
• Experience with Boomi, SSIS
• Experience with 24/7 environment
• Ability to multi task and offer technical support for softwares not related to Enterprise Service Bus
• Familiar with SQL and Crystal Reports
• Experience with data transformation an asset
• Experience with Document Management System or Quality Management Systems an asset
• Experience with Quality processes an asset
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry an asset
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities :
• Cutomer focus Être orienté client;
• Autonomous ;
• Multi-task and can manage multiple projects
• Easily adapt to new development environment
• Embrace change
• Fluent (oral and written) in both French and English .
Pharmascience subscribes to employment equity principles for women, visible minorities, individuals with disabilities and aboriginal people.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.