Reporting to the Manager of Technology Montreal, you will maintain AIX 5.x, VMware test and development environment running under PowerVM for AIX and ESXi for VMware. You will provide support to the development and project teams.
• Allocate SAN space to projects;
• Backup and restore data, as required;
• Support Desktop applications;
• Manage users’ needs;
• Patch and update systems, as required;
• Restage failed systems, as required.
• Experience: 7 years IT, 4 years AIX (5.x), and 2 years PowerVM
• DEC or BAC in a related discipline, or Professional IT Certification
• Solid TCP/IP networking/routing experience
• IBM DS3xxx, DS4xxx SAN storage
• Scripting skills (shell, PERL)
• Customer service mindset
• Ability to communicate in both French and English (oral and written)
Additional requirements (assets):
• Experience with software development environments on AIX (no programming required).
• VMware Vsphere (windows/Linux server virtualization)
• Tivoli Storage Manager (5.x)
• X-Win32 or any Windows-based X server
• AIX or PowerVM certification
• CompTIA Network+ or Cisco CCNA
• Connaissances de CompTIA Network+ ou Cisco CCNA.
Please send us your resume by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adacel is an equal opportunity employer. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Do you want to grow with a top-level international high-tech leader?
Adacel is recognized for its innovative software solutions for operational air traffic management (ATM) and air traffic control (ATC) simulation and training.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.