A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We at Tempo are looking for a brilliant Infrastructure Engineer to find innovative ways to optimize the development pipeline, runtime performance and the availability and efficiency of all our cloud applications. If cloud security, identity management, build engineering, and scalability are projects that you find exciting, we may well have the job for you!
The role involves:
• Developing the solutions for scalability and performance challenges to keep our high-availability products up and running.
• Supporting developers with continuously delivering their software to the Tempo cloud platform.
• Ensuring reliability, responding to outages and supporting the team in resolving pressing and complex technical issues.
• Proactively find ways to optimize our platform to ensure effective scalability and operational cost reductions.
• Supporting various initiatives regarding cloud security, including identity verification, access controls and permissions.
• Tracking cloud performance and statistics and managing alerts to deploying new hosts and debugging complex production issues.
The ideal candidate:
• Has an impressive track record in managing and working with cloud platforms (AWS, Heroku, Google Cloud Platform, etc.) and cloud automation and monitoring tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Datadog, etc).
• Has a solid understanding of configuration management and engineering for large scale websites and/or products.
• Has a deep understanding of distributed version control systems like Git, including branching and merging strategies.
• Has important know-how of software build tools (Maven) and continuous integration tools.
• Is proactive and creative in identifying ways to improve systems and their reliability
• Is passionate about automation: We strongly believe in the benefits that repeatable environments bring to a software organization.
We would love to talk to you if you consider yourself to be our ideal candidate. Apply here and make sure that your application letter details how you have utilised the skills we are looking for this role. Make sure to include your CV.
Tempo started as an internal time tracking and reporting solution, which offered us seamless integration with Atlassian's popular JIRA platform. It changed the way our company worked. Our team quickly realized this technology could help every business gain better efficiency and visibility over all work efforts. Today, Tempo is a team of over 80 peers with offices in Reykjavík, Iceland and Montréal, Canada. We are one of the largest award-winning, top-selling add-on vendors in the Atlassian ecosystem. We offer three products that extend JIRA to help software, professional, and core business teams collaborate, plan, track, and work smarter.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.