Information Services Support - PT Evenings/Weekends
Put your customer service skills and proficiency with technology to use in a higher education setting! This is an ideal position for a full time professional seeking a second job, or an individual looking for part time evening and weekend work in a professional environment!
Your duties may include:
* Providing service and support to individuals visiting the library and information services department
* Directing and overseeing work-study employees
* Performing troubleshooting and minor maintenance on computers and A/V equipment
* Supporting faculty, staff, and students regarding computer and application use
* Assisting with shelving, inventory and other circulation and library activities
The successful candidate will:
* Have a Bachelor's degree (preferred)
* Possess excellent oral communication skills
* Be customer service oriented
* Be adept at learning and utilizing technology
This is a temp to hire position working the following hours during the school year: 5pm-10pm Monday-Wednesday, 10am-6pm Saturday, and 10am-7pm Sunday.
To be considered for this position, submit a resume highlighting your relevant skills and experience!
Apply today at manpowermaine.com or call our Augusta office at 207-622-1535!
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.