A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Technology Information Risk (TIR)
TIR's mandate is to enable the Firm to manage its technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices across the Firm to protect the franchise while capturing business opportunities. The TIR team partners with the business by ensuring that Technology understands how to manage, escalate and monitor risk.
Morgan Stanley is looking for a talented individual to join a team of information security experts responsible for protecting Firm, client, and employee sensitive/confidential data. The Incident Response team is responsible for managing the detection and reporting of information security incidents supporting all Firm Business Units. The Team coordinates with the Business Units, Legal, Corporate Security and IT to gather incident details, assess risk and assist with remediation, ensuring compliance to regulatory and Firm standards.
This is a non-technical role and the selected candidate will be located in Montreal, working with a global team of IT Security professionals.
- Support the daily coordination and remediation of information security events with teams that support the Incident Response process and business unit risk officers
- Manage Incident Response efforts to assess the criticality of an incident, appropriate mitigation activities, communication across the organization, and ensure proper documentation is produced outlining the details of the incident
- Ensure that incident management is consistent across all parts of the business
- Proactively participate in the continuous review of information security incidents and root causes, in order to highlight control gaps across the organization or process gaps within the team
- Compile and validate statistical data for management reporting
- Provide general Information Security advisory services to key stakeholders across the Firm
- Participate in various projects related to operational improvements and tooling
- Serve as focal point for larger information security incidents, including providing awareness and debriefing to senior management
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.