A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations and ranks among the top 25 Canadian software companies. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, the candidate will make use of his/her knowledge and skills to develop operational files in accordance with Mediagrif’s standards.
• Identify and evaluate the needs of our various business lines in order to recommend technological solutions;
• Analyse and understand the impacts on various Web applications;
• Elaborate solutions and write functional specifications;
• Maintain the link between the development team and the quality assurance team during the implementation of projects.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in software programming or related field;
• Five (5) years of experience in a similar position.
Skills and competencies:
• Be an open-minded leader with a desire to take on new challenges with large-scale projects;
• Ability to translate business needs into technological solutions;
• Ability to communicate and listen;
• Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships;
• Good time and priorities management;
• Bilingualism, oral and written (French and English);
• Experience with mobile analytics, a plus;
• Knowledge of Balsamiq Mockup or Confluence, a plus.
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company. Mediagrif applies to a program of equity and equality in employment.
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. is a world-leading operator of e-business networks and provider of complete e-business solutions.
Mediagrif's e-business networks allow buyers and sellers within specific industries to source, purchase or sell products and to exchange information more efficiently using the Internet.
Mediagrif operates 18 networks, including industry leaders Jobboom, LesPAC, The Broker Forum, Power Source On-Line, Telecom Finders, Polygon and Global Wine & Spirits and InterTrade. Superior customer service is provided by multi-lingual personnel 24-hours / day, in more than 20 languages in order to better serve its 60,000 customers located in over 60 countries. The company also owns and operates the MERX e-tendering service, the official distributor of tender documents for the federal government of Canada, and is a leading provider of government bid aggregation services and e-procurement services in the U.S.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.