A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Do You Know SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our team works in a dynamic and stimulating environment using the latest technologies in the field of IT. As a rapidly-growing company with tens of thousands of business customers in over 100 countries, we’re always on the lookout for the top talent! As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a company that has been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Ready for a new challenge?
The Challenge: Full-Stack Software Developer
Working out of our Sherbrooke headquarters, you will participate in the development of products and software solutions used by more than 25 000 corporate clients. By building quality products with the latest technologies, Sherweb contributes to the success of organizations in more than 100 countries. This establishes SherWeb as a strategic partner and allows our clients and resellers to focus their time and energy on their business. Leave IT to SherWeb! You will also be required to develop applications for transactional and administrative functions with our team of experienced specialists.
You will be asked to:
• Define the technical architecture of applications;
• Participate in defining functionalities of new products;
• Create and implement new functionalities;
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the department;
• Participate in the analysis and development of new applications;
• Improve existing applications and maintain them;
• Ensure the quality of deliverables;
• Share your knowledge and ideas with the rest of the team.
Your profile is similar to:
• University degree in Computer Science;
• 2 to 5 years of pertinent experience;
• Experience in Web application development;
• Knowledge of .NET/C# and/or Java.
You have the following skills:
• Your programming is structured and respects specifications, standards and deadlines.
• Your problem solving skills are imaginative and resourceful.
• You look for sustainable solutions that ensure our products meet our high-quality standards.
• You quickly assimilate the content of new technologies.
• You are autonomous and demonstrate good professional judgement.
• You value teamwork.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Full-time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
• Flexible hours
• Competitive wage
• Beneficial group insurance plan
Other benefits: Use of latest technologies, continuing professional training, employee assistance program (EAP), refund of dues to professional corporations, stimulating and enjoyable work environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports center, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our technical team works in a dynamic, stimulating environment and excels at using the latest technologies in the IT field. We’re growing fast, and with tens of thousands of businesses in over 100 countries trusting our expertise, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent! When you join our team, you’ll even be part of a company that’s been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.