A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We are currently looking for a Full-Stack Java/Web Developer for a 6-month+ contract in Montréal.
This is an opportunity for a talented and motivated Full-Stack Java/Web Developer, to work in an experienced IT delivery team responsible for creating, delivering and maintaining Java based enterprise-grade IT solutions. The Java/Web Consultant participates in the full software development lifecycle, including active contribution in the design, coding/unit-testing and implementation. Successful candidates will efficiently learn and leverage suitable & modern technologies, design patterns and best practices to build quality, high-performing and scalable systems.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
* Design, coding, implementation, optimization and integration of application components
* Unit testing, Continuous Integration, Automated Continuous Quality Control of developed components
* Translation of requirements into software designs and efficient, well-written software code
* Troubleshooting and maintenance of developed applications
* Work collaboratively with other team members and other groups; Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Client
* Participate in code reviews
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* 5+ years of Professional Development experience
* Demonstrated Design and Hands-on Coding Experience in Developing Java & Web Solutions
* Experienced with Test Driven Development & Tests Automation
* Proficiency with OOD design and programming principles,
* Technical emphasis in the following areas:
* Modern Java & Web Technologies
* Unit Testing Libraries & Practices
* Continuous Integration/Build/Quality Tools
* Spring Core, MVC, Boot
* SQL, Persistence Frameworks / Hibernate
* REST APIs & Integrations
* Responsive Web, CSS3, HTML5, Sass, Less, AJAX, JSON
* Linux, Docker
* Web Security
* Agile Methodology proficiency
* Experience and thrives in a fast paced work environment
Nice to have:
* Preferred technical aptitude in the following areas:
* MEAN Stack
* Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
* Java Certifications are a plus
PLANAXIS is an international enterprise offering consulting services and solutions in information technology.
Since 1997, the company has built a solid reputation with its customers through its achievements and is considered a trusted partner.
If you are looking for new challenges with an international company which has set up many years of customers-employees relationships based on respect, trust and transparency, quality-oriented and providing an environment conducive to professional development of employees, join us at PLANAXIS.
**Follow our job opportunities**
PLANAXIS JOBS COMMUNITY : http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2691646
PLANAXIS TWEET'JOBS : https://twitter.com/planaxis
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.