A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Institutional Corporate Technology (ICT)
Institutional Corporate Technology (ICT) is part of Technology. This group is responsible for developing enterprise applications for a diverse set of businesses including Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities, Investment Banking, Research, and Global Capital Markets. In addition, ICT provides technology solutions for client-aligned groups and company-wide divisions, such as Finance and Operations, post-trade functions within the Institutional Securities Group and standardized data and enterprise-wide services to provide leverage to the Firm's businesses.
Pioneer is a firm-wide technology change program that promotes integration of systems and aims to achieve cost competitiveness and control through a number of core principles relating to Data, Governance, Function and technology. The objective of the Pioneer program is to achieve cost savings by renovating the data architecture of the firm. Pioneer Tooling is the technology arm of Pioneer that supports the firm’s Data Governance Policy and the firm’s Enterprise Shared Data Model (the Commerce Model). The team is responsible for tooling around an Enterprise Data Dictionary, Data Lineage, Data Authority and Model and Metadata lineage. The team is responsible for a suite of apps that help with holistic impact analysis, data governance and the automation and visualization of the Commerce Model.
Responsibilities will include:
- working closely with business analysts and users; help create requirements and mock-ups
- owning the evolution and development of APIs and data analytics services to support the teams mandates.
- develop new UI framework and application stack for a distributed real-time asset inventory and configuration manager
- software engineering, analytical and problem solving skills
- Track record of building, delivering and maintaining a UI applications
- Strong fundamentals (multithreading, asynchronous programming)
- Experience with cross-domain requests
- Strong fundamental technology skills (OO design)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills are an essential part of working in a global team.
- Comfortable working on a Unix/Linux environment
- cloud and/or distributed environments
- Version control, preferably Git
- Unit testing and unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.