A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Wealth Management Technology (WMT) executes the technology strategy and provides the technology platform to support the Morgan Stanley Wealth Management business. WMT oversees the strategic development of technology products and services used by over 16,000 Advisors in over 700 locations, providing tailored, end-to-end solutions that enable our Advisors to deliver first class solutions to a broad range of clients, while tailoring solutions to meet each client’s individual needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validate UI/UX specifications from a technical perspective and participate in requirements analysis, development of timelines and project plans.
- Implement systems on time and according to specifications.
- Insure new and existing applications are developed according to department quality standards.
- Commit software code using Git for peer review daily.
- Respond to support requests in a timely and professional manner.
- The position may require evening and weekend work for production support activities.
- Researches, analyzes and identifies user interface support issues associated with business information systems and web services development.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.