A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
You will be joining an experienced NET software team which is dedicated to the development and the continuous improvement of several products, related to access control management, which are distributed and maintained worldwide. The candidate we are seeking will be able to contribute her/his expertise throughout all lifecycle phases of the systems/product.
Status: 6 months contract (possibility of extension)
• Capable of making detail system design, including sequential and logic diagrams from detail system requirements or user stories.
• Capable of providing estimate on required efforts on project subcomponents within the SPRINT scopes.
• Implementation & testing of the software within the scope SPRINT deliverables.
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
• University or College degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• At least 5 years experience is software design and development in C++ and C#.
• Experience in the development of Client/Server applications using .NET.
• Experience in Web development using ASPX, MVC, and .NET.
• Hands-on practical knowledge of various communication protocols: USB devices, IP/UDP, socket layers, HTTP/S, and familiar with networking/routing environment.
• Practical knowledge of SQL language, SP and MS-SQL Server.
• Good Knowledge of various Microsoft operating systems.
• Experience with TFS and Agile/Scrum process and applies software best practices.
• Familiar with systems level integration & hardware configuration.
• Experience in the design of web services, Zigbee and security aspects an asset.
• Experience in cloud platforms.
• Experience with asynchronous processes, threads and back-end services.
• Experience with nHibernate
• Experience with API’s
• Good communication skills, written and oral.
• Ability to handle several issues simultaneously.
• Team player, good interpersonal skills and autonomous.
• Strong customer focus, understanding of the customer’s viewpoint.
• Goals oriented, proactive.
Kaba Ilco is a global leader in electronic access solutions for the lodging industry. With over 150 years of research and development, through his brands ILCO and Saflok, the company covers all the lodging industry needs in regards to electronic locks and access control systems. Based in Montreal, Kaba Ilco has several offices in the United States and is present worldwide through its subsidiaries. The company is also represented by an extensive network of distributors who have the Kaba expertise and certification.
Kaba Ilco owes its success to the involvement of working men and women, employees who contribute to developing a culture focused on service, collaboration and continuous improvement. It is therefore natural that the company values entrepreneurship and encourages all initiatives promoting the contributions to a common effort and professional development.
Member of the Kaba Group, Kaba Ilco strives to combine the advantages of a large organization and the benefits of SME’s (proximity, consistency and personalized service).
Visit our Web site at www.kaba-ilco.com.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.