A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Alteo is looking for an EDI Specialist for a permanent job based in Montreal (West Island).
The EDI Specialist will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of EDI communications between our ERP system and our customer and vendor trading partners. This will include working with third party portals and web-based applications.
- Setup and integrate new EDI partners
- Maintain existing transaction sets and mappings
- Monitor, investigate, and resolve EDI transaction errors while keeping the appropriate people informed
- Analyze and improve current EDI processes and develop more efficiencies
- Document and organize contacts, systems, and processes
- Technical contact with trading partners
- Cross-train the EDI backup staff
- Occasional IT hands-on assistance required in the local office
- DEC in IT
- 2+ years of EDI development
- Experience planning, managing, testing, documenting, and implementing EDI setups
- Proficient in SQL
- Asset: experience with Gentran, Biztalk, XML, AS2, SAPA etc.
- Asset: Knowledge of Progress database and Linux based systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication in English, French is an asset
Alteo is a recruitment agency specialized in IT based in Montreal. With more than 30 years of cumulated experience, our team of senior recruiters has the expertise to deliver superior results and meet the highest expectations. Thoroughness, discretion and confidentiality are at the core of our approach.
To employers, we offer a full range of IT staffing solutions: recruitment of permanent IT professionals, staffing of IT consultants, head hunting.
We also help our candidates achieve their personal career goals. At Alteo, what motivates us above all is to find the perfect fit between our clients’ needs and our candidates’ aspirations.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.