A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
You are up to speed on current and emerging technologies, as well as best practices in financial markets, especially in the broader context of the information technology sector. You are comfortable in a strategic and tactical environment, and able to manage the transformation of the solutions architecture group in accordance with the new directions, and contribute to the transformation of IT.
CHALLENGES TO BE MET
• Ensure the quality of the architectures and their suitability with regard to business needs, as well as support for architects during the development, construction and transition toward internal IT project production.
• Partner with the Operational Functions team to establish the priority for requests for changes to be made to the architectures, and develop implementation plans to support these priorities.
• Improve the profitability of solutions delivery and client-valued services by keeping up to date on current and emerging technologies, as well as IT best practices.
• Define and implement continuous improvement initiatives so that BDC’s technical environment can provide world-class services.
• Contribute to the launch of business projects by providing architecture strategies to propose and facilitate delivery of solutions that fall within the defined scope, while ensuring that any possible problems are resolved.
• Contribute to the strategic orientation and overall management of the solutions delivery group and the selection of suppliers for acquiring software packages, outsourcing services, and acquiring equipment and software.
WHAT MAKES THIS POSITION ENTICING?
Because every day will be an opportunity for professional development as you play a key role both on the ground and at the strategic level!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You hold a Bachelor’s or ideally a Master's degree in information technology.
- You have at least 20 years of relevant experience, mainly in the field of architecture, with at least 5 years in a management or team supervision position.
- You have good knowledge of solutions architectures in an integrated systems environment.
Your application will be very well received if you combine an ability to have an impact and influence others with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You are recognized for your leadership, team spirit and empathy. Thanks to your practical experience in both business application architecture and infrastructure architecture, you have a good comprehensive vision of these environments.
If you want to make the most of your branding and marketing expertise while working to support Canadian entrepreneurs, send us your application!
BDC provides small and medium-sized businesses with flexible financing, affordable consulting services and venture capital. BDC supports the needs of entrepreneurs at every stage of growth.
Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.