A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Passionate about back-end and front-end web development? We are offering you an opportunity to work on interesting projects with cutting-edge technology. If you are curious and like to experiment in your daily work, we are the dynamic environment you are looking for. Our company creates breakthroughs in new markets with innovative products that are leaders in their respective fields.
Respect, balance, progress and collaboration are our four values that lead each of our actions and decisions at Tootelo.
Our programmers develop web solutions for our clients; he or she participates in the design of web solutions all the way to implementation.
- Education: College Degree in Computer Science (DEC) or AES with demonstrated experience
- Position related experience: 3 to 5 years
- Languages: French (professional proficiency), English (functional proficiency)
Required Technical Skills:
- Excellente knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft environment (Visual Studio, NET 4.5, and SQL Server)
- Theoretical knowledge of design patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Knowledge in implementation of unit tests
Nice to haves:
- Interest in the latest technology such as NSB, AngularJS, node.js, HTML 5, CSS3
- Experience in the mobile development of Android, IOS or Cordova
In accordance with the employee’s preferences, up to 60% of the work can be done from home, or alternatively completely from the office.
Position type: permanent full-time position, 35-40 hours per week
- 6 weeks of paid vacation starting immediately upon hiring
- 7 weeks of vacation after 5 years of employment
- Work from home optional after completion of probation period (3 months)
- Group insurance with employer paid portion
- Paid day off on employee’s birthday
- Employer contribution to employee RRSP
- Employer participation in employee fitness programs
- Social activities
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.