One of TEKsystem's clients is looking to add an addition IT support analyst on their team for a 6 month contract to hire position, located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
** Individuals with co-op experience is preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Installs, configures and maintains workstations and laptops.
* Supports network and personal printers
* Assists users with application issues (MS Office, Internet Browser, etc.).
* Supports users with communication devices (office phone, PDA, etc.).
* Maintains User Account Management (Active Directory, Exchange, etc.).
* Performs remote telephone and desktop support, troubleshooting software and hardware related issues.
* Provides assistance with network related queries.
* Escalates unresolved issues as necessary to senior technical staff.
* Documents client issues on internal client management tool.
* Creates and maintains client documentation.
* Asset deployment and tracking.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Strong customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Time-management and self-motivation.
* Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2007/2010 Suite.
* Experience of server operating systems, basic knowledge of active directory (adding/removing users etc.).
* Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the information technology field.
* A+ or Microsoft Certification desirable.
** Only qualified candidates will be contacted **
About TEKsystems :
Join TEKsystems and get your career on the fast track. As one of North America's premiere IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services companies, we provide solutions that work. We actively seek talented IT professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support critical engagements at client sites worldwide. Because of our industry-specific focus, knowledge and connections, we can share highly desirable positions you might not otherwise know about. From customized training and flexible hiring options, to dedicated teams of recruiters working to find you the right opportunity, TEKsystems specializes in IT career management.
TEKsystems, Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
TEKsystems Global Services:
In addition to Staffing and Talent Management, TEKsystems also engages in end-to-end, project-based work. Our teams work together in our facilities, project after project, gaining experience in multiple industries and technologies together. We leverage our own methodologies, tools and people to solve our client’s business problems starting from requirements gathering and ending with production launch, and anything in between. We are a true IT solution provider with a portfolio of services in Applications, Infrastructure and Training. TEKsystems is privately held, allowing us to invest in the long term without worrying about immediate returns like publicly held companies. TEKsystems Global Services is the fastest growing part of TEKsystems with over 250 concurrent engagements and facilities in the U.S, Canada, Europe and Asia.
At TEKsystems we value relationships, open communication, commitment and service to each other, our clients and the community. The personal and professional growth of our employees is important to us and we demonstrate this through a variety of programs and learning opportunities including Industry Certification Programs and voluntary Technology/Development contests where teams of people can collaborate and learn new technology and development techniques. We have scheduled Performance Management Reviews throughout the year to provide feedback and assist individuals in working toward achieving their goals.
Diversity is one of TEKsystems Global Services’ strategic initiatives; because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to provide world class service. Our Montreal Solutions Center is one of the most diverse technical teams assembled, providing a variety of technical expertise and culture that most organizations cannot match. The Center is located in the heart of Montreal, right above McGill Metro Station, making for easy commuting in and out of the city, as well as access to all the city has to offer.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.