A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Alteo is looking for a Data Integrator / Developer for a permanent position based in Montreal.
- Communicate directly with customers to advise and assist them in defining extraction needs, transfers and data integration (ETL), and in the development of the system files (XML).
- Understand the client systems (non-transactional third parties)
- Pilot projects integration after reaching the end of the phase of understanding of the needs to the approval testing phase (UAT).
- Propose, assess impacts and implement technology solutions to meet customer connection issues.
- Acting as a link between the development teams and deployment, and technical teams responsible for integrating the customer.
- Specify the different file formats required to connect third-party systems to the company's systems (XML interfaces)
- Analyze, design and develop the changes, improvements or necessary adaptations to the data conversion layer (Java)
- Work closely with the Product team when designing new features need to import new data types.
- Work with the Operations Research team to ensure that client data is imported to allow support processes (calibration, optimization, forecasting).
- Write the appropriate documentation for sharing technical information integration.
- Write the different test cases to validate the integration of data and support the client during the phases of acceptance testing (UAT).
- DEC / BAC in software enginering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts.
- Java language knowledge
- Knowledge of XML and XSD
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Groovy, Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Data integration experience, BI or data warehousing (asset)
- Experience with analysis and data integration in an enterprise environment (asset)
- Experience working in an Agile context or Kanban (asset)
- Knowledge networking, and IT (DNS configuration, Active Directory, data storage, virtualization technologies, etc. (asset)
- Opportunity to travel to Europe to meet customers' technical teams (at a frequency of about 6 times a year).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication in French and English.
- Agile and Kanban methodology
- JRE 1.7+
- Oracle and MariaDB
- Maven, SVN / Git, Hudson / Jenkins
- JIRA, Confluence, Squash, phabricator, Zendesk
- Eclipse development environment or Netbeans
- Windows and Linux operating system
Alteo is a recruitment agency specialized in IT based in Montreal. With more than 30 years of cumulated experience, our team of senior recruiters has the expertise to deliver superior results and meet the highest expectations. Thoroughness, discretion and confidentiality are at the core of our approach.
To employers, we offer a full range of IT staffing solutions: recruitment of permanent IT professionals, staffing of IT consultants, head hunting.
We also help our candidates achieve their personal career goals. At Alteo, what motivates us above all is to find the perfect fit between our clients’ needs and our candidates’ aspirations.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.