A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Location: Montreal, Canada
We are looking for a creative and precise Content Writer to work in our Montréal office. Do you love making software more intuitive, coming up with the best user-interface text so customers can immediately benefit from a product? Are you a wizard at turning technical developer-speak into clear, concise instructions for users? Are you passionate about quality in technical product documentation, and do you yearn to work in a dynamic team? If so, continue reading as we may well have the perfect job for you.
The role involves:
• Developing and producing various types of technical information for our customers, such as:
◦ Easy-to-understand screen text and in-product help
◦ High-quality, task-based user and administrator documentation for product releases
◦ Smoothly flowing tutorials to get new users up and running
◦ Clear guides for our customers’ developers who integrate our solutions with other products
◦ Accurate customer use cases that speak our customers’ language
• Maintaining existing technical information and continuously improving the documentation experience
• Addressing content gaps and acting on feedback from customer support and other stakeholders
• Managing various documentation projects simultaneously
In developing world-class technical information, you will:
• Get to know our customers’ needs and our solutions inside out
• Work closely with product owners, usability designers, and our development, marketing, and customer success teams
• Master the use of our information architecture, including our publishing platform (currently Atlassian’s Confluence) and issue-tracking tool (Atlassian’s JIRA)
The ideal candidate:
• Speaks and writes English to a native level, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Has a good track record as a content or a technical writer in high-tech industry, preferably documenting software products
• Is highly technically capable, has experience working in an agile development environment, and has great know-how of various team-collaboration tools such as JIRA
• Loves collaborating with teams and individuals to clarify and understand user needs and product technical capabilities
We would love to get to know you if you consider yourself to be a good fit for this role. Apply here and please make sure to send your CV, one or more short samples of your technical writing work, and a cover letter that details how you have utilized your skills in your projects.
Applicants must have a valid work permit for Canada.
Tempo started as an internal time tracking and reporting solution, which offered us seamless integration with Atlassian's popular JIRA platform. It changed the way our company worked. Our team quickly realized this technology could help every business gain better efficiency and visibility over all work efforts. Today, Tempo is a team of over 80 peers with offices in Reykjavík, Iceland and Montréal, Canada. We are one of the largest award-winning, top-selling add-on vendors in the Atlassian ecosystem. We offer three products that extend JIRA to help software, professional, and core business teams collaborate, plan, track, and work smarter.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.