A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Person who analyzes the technical needs of the users, designs the appropriate systems, and ensures their development and implementation. She/he prepares cost analysis and estimates the savings to be generated by the proposed system. She/he coordinates the implementation of new technology and software applications. She/he ensures the optimal use of computer systems. She/he ensures the proper monitoring of the systems and their surroundings.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related education and/or experience
• 5 years of work experience in a similar field
• Fluent in English and one of Cree or French. Fluency in the third language is an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Products and applications, Windows, etc.
• Ability to learn software applications with minimum instructions
• Experience in documenting application configurations and design
• Experience with application network equipments' troubleshooting
• Knowledge of network management platforms and tools
• Knowledge of the Health network (MSSS) is an asset.
• Ability to think logically and analytically in problem solving environment
• Excellent leadership, organizational, project management, communication, analytical and problem solving skills are essential
• Ability to provide high quality service and to be attentive to users needs
• Ability to work autonomously
• Capability of imaginative abstract reasoning
• Teamwork skills
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Clarity in Writing and talking
• Ability to accept responsibility
• Capacity to gain thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty area
• Willingness to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge.
You feel the need for a different way of life? You yearn for fulfilling cultural contacts?
The Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay serves nine Quebec Cree communities located along the James Bay and Hudson Bay as well as inland around the Chibougamau area.
The Cree inhabit the area since about 5,000 years. You will discover a population of 16,000 natives proud of their values and their language, with a lifestyle different from yours. This vast and untamed territory is very impressive. The wonders of nature such as the Northern Lights and the snow as far as the eye can take you with awe. Life at the James Bay is far from being uninteresting.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.