A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position to be filled:
What you will do:
You will be responsible for developing new functions and technologies for our flagship product, Cinema 4D. Your primary responsibilities will be:
• The maintenance, optimization and development of existing and new features for Cinema 4D;
• Adapt the latest research results into practical, production-quality code;
• Development with a focus on high-performance, multi-threading, scalability and robustness;
• Analyze and optimize system performance;
• Lead a part of the development team;
• Work closely with our development team, product managers, UX designers and QA department;
• Review and evaluation of software architectures and documentations;
• Analyze and correct "bugs" identified by the tool users and the intern quality control team;
• Document the work to transfer knowledge to other developers and to enable users to understand how to use the new features;
• Correct and complete the technical documentation API (“MAXON SDK”) regarding class and method descriptions.
What we are looking for:
A software developer with a very good and broad understanding of 2D/3D Computer graphics technologies.
You must also have:
• 6-9 years of experience in a similar position;
• Thorough knowledge of recent developments and advancements in the area of computer graphics;
• Good skills in translating technical and research papers into code;
• Excellent communications skills and good French, English and German language skills, both oral and written;
• Extensive knowledge of Team Render or other network rendering applications;
• Great team leader as well as a dependable team player who enjoys working in an international team;
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
• Reliability, goal-oriented, sense of responsibility and a quality-focused mindset;
• Solid software engineering foundation, including object-oriented programming;
• Fluency in C++ and Python;
• Very good analytical skills for finding and eliminating software errors in different application layers;
• Experience in performance analysis and optimization of highly parallel, scalable systems;
• Good knowledge of multithreading and concurrent computing.
• Knowledge of recent developments and advancements in the area of computer graphics, especially 3D modeling, UV mapping, UV unwrapping;
• Experience with UI workflows;
• Strong experience with network technologies.
Level of study:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science
Experience related to the job:
6-9 years of experience
Permanent full-time employment, 40 hours per week
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract to work at our office in Montreal, Canada. You will be part of a growing team that is very enthusiastic about their work and the products we produce, and have fun doing so. We have employees from all over the world and offer a very positive working environment, which allows us to shape the future together.
min. 52 000 $ max. 58 240 $
July 1, 2017
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used every day by professionals in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games industries to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by renowned companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.