A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Wealth Management Technology (WMT) executes the technology strategy and provides the technology platform to support the Morgan Stanley Wealth Management business. WMT oversees the strategic development of technology products and services used by over 16,000 Advisors in over 700 locations, providing tailored, end-to-end solutions that enable our Advisors to deliver first class solutions to a broad range of clients, while tailoring solutions to meet each client’s individual needs.
This position is for IT business/systems analyst that can collaborate with the business and systems teams to translate business ideas in precise requirements and convert them into detailed functional requirement documents, analyze business gaps and opportunities, prepare various technical specification documents and assist in developing scalable, quality technical solutions.
The successful candidate will assist with Business Analysis and Product Management efforts on front-office and middle-office trading systems, working with distributed teams on a global basis.
The scope of their involvement necessitates someone that is proactive, diligent, and thrives in an environment of change.
- Manage strategic and tactical projects for order management and risk within Client and Advisor platform team
- Work with Capital Markets, Mutual Funds, Advisory, Risk, Compliance, Operations and Technology to deliver projects
- Develop business requirements documents and obtain approvals from stakeholders
- Oversee implementation related activities during development and QA phases
- Develop and execute UAT plans and scripts
- Partner with internal design team to define a flexible and easy to use experience
- Work directly with Financial Advisors to ensure their needs are met
- At-least 4+ years of experience in IT, business/systems analysis for midsize to large software development projects
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and define approaches to bring unfocused issues to resolution.
- Fluency with all MS office tools, including Excel, power point, Visio and Share point.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Due to the visibility and demanding nature of the position, the ideal applicant would have experience working in an Investment Bank, but this is not a pre requisite for the role.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.