A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
It is a great time to be at TouchTunes! Our International expansion into Europe, the 2016 move of our Montreal office into world class office space (http://montreal.touchtunes.com), the acquisition of Vancouver based Music Direction, expanding our services to include custom music programs for retail and hospitality businesses, the development of our new TV product and the fall 2016 release of a major redesign of our TouchTunes mobile app make Touchtunes and exciting place to be.
TouchTunes is looking for a bright, open-minded and versatile automation specialist for our back end services, ETLs and Restful APIs. If you are passionate about quality, details, performance, we want you!
As an automation specialist in the Services Platform Division, you will be collaborating with architects, production leads, technical leads, developers, and IT staff to analyse, develop and create the development and automated test infrastructures, code repository and review systems, containerization and deployment software for the TouchTunes Services Platform.
Your goal will be to maintain quality and performance on all our backend services that run on TouchTunes’ Docker-based cloud and data-center infrastructure and powers all TouchTunes products and services (jukebox, mobile, TV, web sites, etc.) Every day, the backend infrastructure serves several million of requests and therefore, the ideal candidate needs to fully understand how to test high volume services. We also aim for frequent releases, so automation testing is key to deliver quality.
• Design, build and maintain a "continuous integration / continuous deployment" paradigm with automated tests with product and platform development teams
• Evangelize and support the test automation and quality oriented CI processes with dev teams (implement quality gates, champion of quality assurance best practices)
• Documentation quality and automation vision, processes and best practices
• 3+ years’ experience in testing RESTful APIs.
• Excellent knowledge of testing frameworks (ROBOT, Selenium, SOAPUI, Runscope, Sonar Qube)
• Good knowledge of or interest in Linux, docker, AWS
• Good software development and scripting skills (Python, Groovy, Go, bash)
• Experience with JMeter and/or Soasta for load and performance testing would also be great.
• Experience with our development tools which include Gerrit/Git, Jira, Jenkins, Docker, nginx, AWS and the IDE of your choice
• Good interpersonal & communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency
• Experience in digital entertainment, music, games highly desired
TouchTunes is the largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, featured in over 75,000 bars and restaurants across North America and Europe. Our network supports a growing portfolio of location-based digital solutions that encourage social interactions through shared experiences.
We are the in-venue entertainment leader, pushing boundaries and creating growth opportunities for our customers and our locations. Our innovation story began in 1998 with the release of the world’s first pay-for-play digital jukebox and since then, we have transformed into a multi-application platform offering a variety of engaging and interactive experiences any location can access.
TouchTunes is a privately held company headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Montreal, Vancouver and London, UK. For more information, please visit us at www.touchtunes.com
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.