A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
Technology Information Risk (TIR) enables the Firm to manage risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices which protect the franchise while capturing business opportunities. The TIR team partners with the business by ensuring that Technology understands how to manage, escalate and monitor risk.
Our selected candidate will be responsible for the design, development and execution of software and tools related to the automation of our CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) processes and procedures. The candidate will be responsible for management of a team that develops bespoke software and scripts, as well as integrations between other products in the space including our SIEM (Security information Event Management), forensics gathering, and automation platforms.
• Management of a global team of developers and SIEM analysts
• Development and Product manager for in-house developed tools
• Integration of new and existing technologies into the Incident Response Workflow
• Oversight and expansion of SIEM correlations and other automata
• Envisioning, documenting and socializing the future state of automation for our CERT
• Collaboration across a large technology organization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the design and development of applications with multitier architectures
• Prior experience in the management of a team of developers or product deployment
• Excellent communications, documentation and project management skills
• Strong understanding of security at network and application layers
• Prior experience and knowledge in IT Security, Forensics or Incident Response
• Development experience in Python
• Familiarity with the function and usage of a SIEM platform
• Experience with Splunk
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.