Damage Insurance Broker
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
The selected candidate will join a team of professionals working in a fast-paced environment designed to help reaching your full potential, while performing certain administrative functions, and generally contributing to the growth and success of the agency. We use cutting edge work tools enabling greater efficiency and better customer service. The chosen candidate will therefore have to be comfortable working with highly automated computer systems. In order to provide outstanding customer service to our clientele, the candidate ought to be fully bilingual, autonomous, sales-oriented and customer-focused.
Further to an initial period following our in-house training and personal development, the candidate will be assigned a book of clients, and will ultimately be responsible for maintaining and increasing it. As a broker, he or she will analyze clients’ needs, provide professional advice, obtain quotes among various insurers and recommend the insurance products that best meet the client’s needs.
- Competitive salary
- Unparallel performance-based incentive program
- Annual salary review based on growth of book of clients
- Full-time work schedule
- Professional and pleasant work environment
- Comprehensive training program on internal processes and systems
- Career development and various career opportunities.
- Essential - A.C.S. in damage insurance or equivalent
- Important - Minimum 1 year experience
- Essential - Insurance of Damage Certificate (AMF)
Knowledge and abilities
- Important - Excellent computer skills
- Essential - Bilingual
- Expérience d'au moins 1 an dans la vente et/ou le service à la clientèle en assurance de dommages
- Orienté vers la vente et l'atteinte des objectifs
- Excellentes capacités de négociation et de persuasion
- Bonne autonomie et capacité d'organisation
- Orienté vers la résolution de problèmes et la gestion des priorités
- Bonne connaissance du français et de l’anglais, à l’oral et à l’écrit
- Excellente maîtrise des outils informatiques.
Anfossi Tassé D'Avirro Inc. is a brokerage firm in insurance and financial services with head office in Montreal. Using the latest information technology, we are proud to be among the very few that are entirely paper free.
Our firm is the principal member of BrokersNet, a network of independent brokers with offices in Anjou, Brossard, Lasalle, Trois Rivières and Florida.
Join a dynamic team in a pleasant and challenging work environment that promotes professional development.