- (Reference :4482BR)
Consumer Research Analyst
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Ubisoft, producer, editor and distributor of video games, interactive software, and multimedia applications situated in a loft in the heart of Mile-End, Montreal, offers a stimulating work environment where creativity, friendliness and leading edge technology are how what we pride ourselves in. You will benefit from a competitive salary and a range of social advantages, packaged with the strong possibility of advancement, as well as profit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the latest innovations of your field.
As part of the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) team and reporting to the studies manager, the Consumer Research Analyst will be involved in the various international issues and studies that impact our products and brand.
The main and routine tasks of the Consumer Research Analyst are to:
• Carry out qualitative and quantitative international ad hoc studies of the highest quality, from the preparation phase and until the results are presented to internal clients;
• Act as a key contact for internal clients by suggesting the methodologies that are best adapted to the issues at hand and guarantee the quality of the results and recommendations;
• Oversee professional relations from the briefing to constructive feedback phases;
• Carry out literature reviews and syntheses for internal clients;
• Implement and follow-up on customer-centered indicators for assigned brands;
• Carry out all other related tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, social science or equivalent;
• Master’s degree a considerable asset.
• 1-3 years’ experience in marketing studies as an analyst in a study institute.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Synthesis skills and the ability to operationalize study results;
• Ability to provide constructive criticism;
• Ability to organize and manage concurrent projects;
• Ability to rapidly adapt to change.
• Bilingualism (French-English);
• Ability to interpret figures;
• Extensive knowledge of Excel (macro and automation an asset);
• Knowledge of statistical methods;
• Extensive knowledge of SPSS;
• Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative marketing studies;
• Knowledge of brand strategy concepts and budgeting;
• Knowledge of the video game industry.
• Availability for international travels (USA, UK, France)
Please note that the masculine gender is only employed to simplify the text.
Ubisoft is an international producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products and multimedia applications well situate at the height Mile-End, is dedicated to delivering stimulating work environment where to rule creativity and high technology. You will have a concurrent salary, all package benefits with strong possibilities to progress and take advantage of training and developing to be lying in wait up latest innovation in your domain.