A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Warehouseperson (Burlington, ON)
Leader in the air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation and heating sectors for almost 60 years now and 2010 winner as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, The Master Group is the largest independent distributor in Eastern Canada from the Greater Toronto Area eastward to the Maritimes.
The incumbent handles, moves, loads and unloads trucks machinery / parts by using hands or by using a variety of material handling equipments (forklift / pallet) to ensure safe handling.
• Pick and pack goods in trucks, using forklift
• Counting stocks, sorting, wrapping, weighing and all other related functions
• Check stocks
• Various other related duties as assigned by supervisor such as opening containers & crates, preparing orders, inventory, etc.
• High School completed
• Forklift certification
• Dangerous Goods certification;
• Enjoy physical work;
• Experience and/or training in similar position;
• Previous HVACR industry experience is an asset
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good organization skills
• Initiative & resourcefulness
• Diplomacy et courtesy
Good benefits package
Health Program : Gym membership paid at 50%
Join a winning team: The Master Group Inc.
Leader for 60 years in the field of HVAC-R, winner of 2010's 50 Best Managed Companies, The Master Group is the largest distributor of comforts throughout eastern Canada from the GTA Metro to the Maritimes.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.