The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Builds and maintains strong customer relations including interacting directly with customers, booking appointments, obtaining purchase orders, and handling customer issues and inquiries.
• Ensures all invoicing and necessary payment procedures and required purchase orders are in place.
• Manages the work order process including opening work orders, reviewing work order information, forwarding work orders to the appropriate staff, modifying and revising work orders as required, and reviewing completed work orders for accuracy and consistency.
• Ensures open lines of communication are maintained between the customer and service department throughout the work order process.
• Initiates WheelTime and PRP metrics and ensures work orders are completed in accordance with WheelTime metrics to meet the needs and requirements of the customer.
• Accepts payment from cash customers, calls account customers for purchase order numbers; ensures all payments received from customers meet company approved requirements.
• Maintains ongoing communication with Service Manager on all work orders and customer relations matters in the service department.
• Supports other business activities as required.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.