A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
Since 1996, Génératrice Drummond is part of Wajax, a leading distributor of heavy duty engines, transmissions, power generation systems and aftermarket parts and services.
• Providing excellent service to all Wajax Power Systems customers
• Test generators and associated equipment for proper performance and inspect for defects
• Troubleshooting and repair of all makes of PG equipment
• Support continuing growth of all PG business
• Work closely with customers and other service and sales representatives
• Previous experience in generator set repair and knowledge of different engine, generator makes and fuel sources (diesel, gas, natural gas)
• Hold a Journeyman license in one or more of the following fields: electrical, heavy equipment, millwright or automotive
• Understanding and exposure of switchgear, paralleling and controls is an asset
• A good understanding in all aspects of current generator controls, service and maintenance
• Ability to work unsupervised on all makes and models of generators
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Proven mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.