Role and responsibilities :
The chosen candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties:
• Prepare all the material for production and packaging operations
• Measure, weigh and load the ingredients following formulation cards
• Perform production, packaging and cleaning operations
• Operate the required equipments
• Perform check-ups and sampling during the manufacturing process
• Dismantle and set up the equipments
• Perform line clearance and start-up
• Fill the required documents: production and packaging files, logbook, etc.
• Learn and follow the procedures
• Participate in the validation of equipment and procedure
• Follow the GMP and the regulations of Health and Safety
• Keep the work and rest areas clean
• Perform occasional tasks to receiving and shipping
• Perform occasional tasks assigned by the supervisor
Duchesnay Inc. located in Blainville (approximately 20 km north of Montreal) is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company specialized in the design, development, manufacturing and distribution of women’s health products. Duchesnay is recognized as the leading Canadian pharmaceutical company in the area of safe therapies for pregnant and lactating women. The company has advanced facilities, a safe, pleasant and stimulating work environment.
For more details, go to www.duchesnay.com
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.