A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
• Performs disassembly, cleaning and documenting the inspection of equipment returned for servicing.
• Determines the extent of required repairs for quotation purposes.
• Performs the repair, rebuild and testing of the equipment once authorization has been received from the customer.
• Inspects repaired equipment for adequate performance and insures that the work respects the manufacturer’s specifications.
• Maintains records of inspection and testing of serviced equipment.
• Completes paperwork associated to repairs.
• Ensures that tools, equipment and facilities are maintained appropriately.
• Performs servicing activities in the field, when required.
• Comply with the Health & Safety program and practices.
• Performance of daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
• Comply with Wajax’s policies and procedures.
• Technical school certificate or three years working experience in similar activities.
• College diploma in industrial mechanics, millwright or electromechanic or equivalent experience
• Experience in gearbox assembly and mechanics
• Ability to read and understand drawings.
• A good understanding of assembly techniques, measurements and tolerances.
• Basic training in quality and safety.
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.