Are you skilled in industrial maintenance with previous experience in preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair? Are you searching for a learning opportunity that will allow you to add to your skillset? Manpower is hiring an Industrial Maintenance Technician for a specialty retail e-commerce center in Elizabethtown, PA.
This skilled position requires you to be responsible for:
* Performing maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs on programming changes and component integration of all process controls with material handling systems.
* Maintaining high performance and customer service expectations
* Working effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision and collaborate with co-workers to meet facility and department goals
* Working in a safe manner that complies with Occupational Safety and Health Standards
This position offers you:
* 2nd shift hours (12p-12a)
* The ability to work in a team environment and to gain valuable knowledge and experience
* A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental
* Employer matched 401 (k) plan
* A merchandise discount
Does this skilled position fit your skills and personality? Are you interested in learning more about the company and this fantastic opportunity? Respond to this ad with your resume attached and call the Manpower office to schedule an interview at 717-581-0700? We look forward to hearing from you!
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.