Mercedes Textiles is a world leader in the manufacture of municipal, forestry, industrial and snow making hose.
We are currently looking for motivated employees who are looking for a full time position with full benefits to support us on our 3 shift operation. Start ASAP.
The factory is responsible for the following tasks:
- Hose assembly (inner and outer jackets)
- Folding of rack hose
- Set-up of treatment and coating of hoses
- Hose coupling installation and marking
- Hose water testing to engineering and field specifications
- Hose stenciling using Mercedes Textiles and customer requirements
- Overall respect of quality requirements within each individual process
Qualifications required for this position:
- Possess good quality mindset
- Meticulous, pays attention to details
- Must be able to follow work instructions
- Quick learner, Adapts easily
- Open attitude towards change
Salary $11.15 per hour - $15.22 after 18 months(performance)
Training for this position will be provided on site
If you are looking for great benefits and employment stability apply now.
Due to high volume of applicants, only candidates selected will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
•manufacturing: 1 year
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.