A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
Since 1996, Génératrice Drummond is part of Wajax, a leading distributor of heavy duty engines, transmissions, power generation systems and aftermarket parts and services.
• Creates and designs engineering drawings for various projects.
• Create preliminary layouts for quotation.
• Standardize all CAD design templates & drawing process
• Create and design engineering drawings for projects (such Manufacturing & assembly drawing for all Engineering Systems, parts or Sub-Assembly) using SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
• Develop drawings in the required software and format for the project.
• Maintain engineering drawings and associated files with the appropriate software
• Validate parts that will be used in each project, prior to assembly.
• Reverse Engineering parts or systems (take BOM & dimensions) to issue drawings
• Industrial drafting diploma
• 2 years of related experience.
• Strong working knowledge of the following software; Solidworks, AutoCAD.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel).
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• French spoken and written. Functional in English
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.